• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Explain the new Despise...

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You go get a blue aminal, bring it down and kill **** with it, get it to level 10, summon to kill the boss, get there... can't kill him, die... start all over?

Start all over... there is another player in there trolling and getting my followers and me killed. Trapping it and what not. I get killed he laughs. It's tram right? How is this possible?

Can anybody help me with all this?

How do I kill the main boss, AND how is that dude trolling me? Why can't I kill him?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it takes a few people to kill him, we tried to 2 man him but couldnt do damage fast enough and the boss went poof, as for the guy griefing, must be the same guy who did it to us, we paged a GM and after awhile he went poof.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't think it's against the rules for him to do as he did. Hey man... contact me, i'll join your party. 245643878

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen this guy down there also. The gargoyle griefer guy? Is he still at that? Sad *******.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can beat despise boss with two accounts easily. Just need one of the chars to be a discoer. Altough I don't do it on atlantic which is the biggest dbag shard in uo.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is time to revert the dungeon back to the way it was... I miss the Ogre Lords and the Titans...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you get on of those creatures that is an archer you can stand back on the ledge and just shoot the boss from there without getting hit.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think it's against the rules for him to do as he did.
Actually, it is.
PHYSICAL HARASSMENT
Use this option when another player is harassing your character using game mechanics. Physical harassment includes but is not limited to luring and any act that causes a players death in Trammel.
Good luck getting GMs (which are extinct) to give a **** and do anything about it though. My guild has already tried by paging the GMs on the griefers in AND?, and they're still doing it.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/tram-despise-exploit.314696/
This has been going on for awhile. The AND? guild (which i hear is 3 guys dual boxing) has been monopolizing Tram Despise for months by exploiting the game mechanics to troll and kill other players in there. One of them claims that it is PvP (which kind of defeats the whole purpose of Trammel, plus, if i can't bring my red into it, then it's not a PvP Zone), but if he really wanted PvP, he'd be in Fel Despise, not Tram Despise. They do it because when you have a monopoly and can sell a Despicable Quiver for 30-50 Mill, you make more gold farming Tram Despise than you do farming Barracoon in Fel Despise.

Last edited:

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, it is.
PHYSICAL HARASSMENT
Use this option when another player is harassing your character using game mechanics. Physical harassment includes but is not limited to luring and any act that causes a players death in Trammel.
Good luck getting GMs (which are extinct) to give a **** and do anything about it though. My guild has already tried by paging the GMs on the griefers in AND?, and they're still doing it.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/tram-despise-exploit.314696/
This has been going on for awhile. The AND? guild (which i hear is 3 guys dual boxing) has been monopolizing Tram Despise for months by exploiting the game mechanics to troll and kill other players in there. One of them claims that it is PvP (which kind of defeats the whole purpose of Trammel, plus, if i can't bring my red into it, then it's not a PvP Zone), but if he really wanted PvP, he'd be in Fel Despise, not Tram Despise. They do it because when you have a monopoly and can sell a Despicable Quiver for 30-50 Mill, you make more gold farming Tram Despise than you do farming Barracoon in Fel Despise.

These guys got my account flagged for "disruptive behavior" for talking a bit of smack to them in gen chat after spoiling one of their runs, using their tactics. Hilarious. GM Rakban (who stated that he works for Broadsword and not Mythic) made it clear that the 4 letter words that I was using in gen chat were disruptive to the game. Each time I asked him to please just monitor the goings on of that area I was told that he would not discuss anything other than my infraction with me.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These guys got my account flagged for "disruptive behavior" for talking a bit of smack to them in gen chat after spoiling one of their runs, using their tactics. Hilarious. GM Rakban (who stated that he works for Broadsword and not Mythic) made it clear that the 4 letter words that I was using in gen chat were disruptive to the game. Each time I asked him to please just monitor the goings on of that area I was told that he would not discuss anything other than my infraction with me.
Yeah, figures. Unfortunately, i missed the Dev Meet & Greet on Atlantic, at which i was specifically going to ask Mesanna if it was legal to use game mechanics to deliberately and repeatedly kill other players in Trammel ruleset areas (which is illegal, according to the ToS and Physical Harassment page), just to put a dev spotlight on AND?.

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This all doesn't matter anyway.... you ever page a GM? Impossible to reach someone or get help in the 5 minutes the player is messing with you. And they would only get a warning, because there is no proof. Also "did you leave the situation"? So you get messed with a few times, and because you're bullied, YOU have to leave a tram dungeon. No GM is gonna come, and if they did.... the situation would be loooooong over.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That has always been such a huge flaw in the GM system in my opinion....the "leave the situation" thing is very pointless in many situations like this one, making the player being harrassed leave the dungeon doesn't seem fair. It sounds like the GM's way of saying "don't bother us with your problems and make us do work".

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't AND? Just use negative karma pets that will attack anything with good karma? I wish AND? Would stay in blackthorns castle and kill the afking farmers with herders.