• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Experimental Gem

T

Tazar

In the enhanced client - when I try to do the experimental room puzzle (the colored floor section) it is not possible to complete. The experimental gem in your backpack is supposed to change color to indicate where you need to stand - but instead of changing color - the gem disappears for about 3 seconds - then appears with the new color... by then it is too late to react and you fail the challenge. I tested this with the gridform backpack in default and using Pinco's UO.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This appears to be a custom UI issue. I am only able to reproduce this when using a custom UI. Using the default UI in the current Enhanced Client I am not seeing the experimental gem flicker or disappear in any way when using either grid view or legacy containers.

I can, however, see what you are describing when I use Pinco's custom UI when using all container view options.