• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exodus Minions & Overseers.

G

The stratics guide say both of these are a 9 for a mage to kill. That they dispell any summoned spell cast at them. what would be the best spell to take these guys down with then?

I

imported_Farsight

Summons. The guide is quite wrong.

The first time I did the speallweaving quest, I did it with a 50-something skilled mage and blade spirits, so dispel isn't really an issue. But if you must use direct damage spells (which I wouldn't recommend on the minions), I would try energy (lightning/ebolt).

G

If Blades work then that's what I'll use. Thanks for the help.

G

I did the spellweaving quest twice and both characters uesd EV's to kill the minions and overseers. Just stay away from anything paragon.