• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] [Exceptional] <<brackets-- OLD (MADE BY Synthia) Armor!! Price dropped!!

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
#1- plate.png

#2 plate1.png

#3 plate2.png

These items are on ATLANTIC and payment should be on ATLANTIC as well.
These are some old [Exceptional] <brackets.
This auction will end on Wednesday 7/15/15 @ 8pm EST!!
10 minute rule ofc.

#1- Reserve 15m
#2-Reserve 15m
#3-Reserve 15m.
NO BUYOUT!

Happy bidding and thanks.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I would pay 50m for the suit. It not being a complete suit kind of puts a damper on the value in my experience. Most full suits(Helm,Gorget, Chest, Legs, arms, gloves) with same crafter name I have bought I usually pay 80-100m for. Anyway...just some info.

Full suit-50m

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would pay 50m for the suit. It not being a complete suit kind of puts a damper on the value in my experience. Most full suits(Helm,Gorget, Chest, Legs, arms, gloves) with same crafter name I have bought I usually pay 80-100m for. Anyway...just some info.

Full suit-50m
Price reduced