• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Exceptional] Armor Set

GL_MEDIC

Visitor
Looking to sell a 3 piece Platemail armor set. See pictures below for ideas - Trying to sell in the next couple hours. This set is on Atlantic - would like gold on Great Lakes.
262-205-545

Attachments

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Not sure who rose red is but you will be lucky to sell the whole set for 150mil in my experience. Ask what you want but if you wanna move it, I'd say 40-50mil max a piece. I normally buy pieces like this for 30-35mil. Hope this helps! 656525583 if you have any questions.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I realize this is over and done with, but I agree/disagree with the quotes given. A plate set can go for quite a bit, considering the name, but it would need to be a complete or almost complete set. The helm is the most common missing piece in my experience, but a plate suit can still go for quite a bit even if that is missing. This "set" is missing three pieces, sleeves, gorget and helm, so its not quite there in terms of being complete or mostly complete. Considering it is quite difficult to piece a set together (I've done it more than once, but it took a lonnnnng time to track down the missing pieces), I'll go with 50 mill per piece. Were it a complete set, it would not be unheard of to sell it for 125 mill and beyond per piece.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I do agree that a full set can go for a lot but 875mil+ for a full set is over the top. In my experience, I don't think I could ever get that much and I even had one at a rares fest two years ago (I believe it was) for 750mil with no bids :/ and name, as you stated, has a lot to do with it, for sure. You're also the only one I pay as much as I do with @Athelas because you prize your items much like I do. You are a great collector that loves the items for the history and great meaning of the people/time they came from. I respect you in the aspect of these items immensely. As you stated, I agree/disagree with you :)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Have sold 5 piece sets for less than 150m multiple times. 3 years ago you would be laughed at for trying to sell a single piece for more than 20m. However due to an increased interest in these types of items prices have probably doubled if not tripled recently.

It makes me happy to see true rares (not em items) gaining value.

GL_MEDIC

Visitor
yeah I think it depends on the name of the crafter as well. It's okay little lesson learned but it's no biggy. Thanks for the comments and feed back.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Have sold 5 piece sets for less than 150m multiple times. 3 years ago you would be laughed at for trying to sell a single piece for more than 20m. However due to an increased interest in these types of items prices have probably doubled if not tripled recently.

It makes me happy to see true rares (not em items) gaining value.
Amen to that @Scribbles