• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Exceptional] and Exceptional Quality AND Blackrock Infected

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New temporary vendor at Dragonstorm called " [Ex] | Ex. Quality " and "Blackrock Infected Box"

My shop is just outside of SE Umbra on Atlantic.

There is no additional backstock at the moment. Once these are sold, that is it until I find enough to do this again. :)

Some examples are: A wooden bench [Exceptional], a music stand of exceptional quality, a globe of exceptional quality, a quarter staff [Exceptional] and much more.

Over 15 different blackrock boxes available from only 250k to 950k!

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, cleaned stuff up and removed empty container. Still lots of items left... all full named exceptional quality items or [Exceptional]

eq.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, just found what I think is a sigil hatchet of EQ while I was sorting. Tossing that on as well! Sorry it wasn't in the pic!

An' it has sold in less than 10 mins. :)

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bumps* Lowered the price on a few remaining items! Still over 20 different types of items available.

Also added a new temporary BLACKROCK BOX VENDOR!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last price drop on EQ and [Exceptional] items!
Quarter Staff [Exceptional] - 3.5m, Plate of exceptional quality 350k, Shields 750k, shoes 2m, globe of exceptional quality 2.5m, thigh boots of exceptional quality 1m.

Also last call on blackrock boxes! Still 15 different monsters to choose from!!!