• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Evil Idol skull from the harrower

L

Lunaticus

Not sure what shard you're on, but on LS, I've been seeing these new items for sale in Luna for between 15-20 million.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehehehe was bound to happen...

The olde server idol skull +125m...was very nice to own iam sure.

Alas if they are a new event drop which iam told they are then 10-20m tops....and unfortunately the decor items do not say replica they are identical.

Prices obvoiusly will keep dropping with time...

I

Inspector

Yeah but you have to pop a harry to even get a chance at one, meaning you have to kill all the fel champs and collect their skulls and then manage to keep the harrower to yourselves through the raids.
So I can see the harrower only items maintaining a decent value.

C

Chaosy

Popping a harrower is not that difficult. I see harrowers going on almost every night on all the shards that I play (about 5).

A

Arch Magus

Only 1 stone?
Great, they should make an easy steal.:D

C

Chaosy

I doubt they'd be selling for that much as time goes on. New items always sell for a premium the first couple weeks they're put in, and sooner or later people lose interest and they flood the market.