• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Evil Awakenings

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sky was filled with dark clouds as rain poured down below to the houses. Trickles of water dripping from the edges of the homes of an empty street. There was a small, but loud crack and Ceno appeared wearing his black hooded robe. One hand clutching tight around his bright blue staff and the other pulling at his hair as his mouth was gaping open making a soundless scream. He dropped his staff and clutched at his gut as he fell to his knees and then hitting the pavement laying there on his side.

They don't care about you...

“That's not true...They're my friends...I love them.”

It is true...They're not your friends any longer...They don't love you...

“That's a lie! I...I sacrificed myself...for...” Ceno felt a sharp pain in his mind before he could finish his sentence

Poor Ceno...Always sacrificing yourself for others...The battle of the undead, for...her...And now for everyone...And what do you get? Attacked by your friends, locked outside of

“NO! That was not his fault! I...I attacked first! I...I c-cant control this new power yet!” Ceno wiped a tear away from his eye and grabbed at his robe in front of his heart.

Poor, poor Ceno...So misguided. Always giving himself to others, but no one truly cares for you...You healed him, yet he tells her to be afraid of you...To lock you out...You, who saved her from that dungeon, who suffered so much pain from that crazed assassin...All for her...

“SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” Ceno began to sob as his hood pulled back some, exposing his face to the rain pouring down on him. “She's just afraid...It's not her fault!”

They are afraid of your power, the power you wanted to protect them with. They don't trust you. They are jealous of your new powers. Embrace your new powers, don't shun it...And you will feel better...Things clearer...And much more powerful. Never again will you need to be tortured while trying to save the ones you love. No more pain...

“I...I won't have to suffer...?” Ceno's sobs lessened as he waited for the response he so desperately wanted to hear, to believe.

No more pain...No more suffering...Now get up Ceno...Pick up your staff...Get up...Embrace the power you desire so you may protect your friends....Get up...Get up...

Ceno struggled to get on all fours, he crawled over to his bright blue staff and when he wrapped his fingers around the staff a bright red flash came from the staff knocking Ceno back. He laid on his back looking up into the sky as the rain pelted his face. He felt different though, the pain in his mind was gone. He sat up and looked over to his staff which was now emitting a bright red glow. He got to his feet with the help of his staff, still looking over it. He could feel the immense power flowing into him from his staff.

He looked around at his surroundings for the first time to see the empty street, a sly grin upon his face. He summoned his magic and with another small but loud crack, he was gone.

- - - - - -
Asimov looked on at his Mistress as she wove a complicated spell to a crystal ball.

“Cabal, get things ready. He will come to us soon, our plan is working”

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
an OOC (Out of Character) note:

If you happen to see Ceno out and about, please dont be offended if I am acting cold, or mean...I am simply IC (In Character).
Ceno has been corrupted and the wheels of fate are turning for him, Anyone can jump in and either try to save Ceno's soul and return him to the light.
But there is also the option of trying to corrupt him even further turning him evil.
You also have the option of 'trying' to kill him to save yourself and everyone! =P

but if you want to 'try' to kill Ceno, it will be done in an RP fashion and right now...Ceno wouldn't be easy to kill *grins*

Think of this as a mini event if you'd like hehe