• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Everyone Must Die: Make A Deal For Europa

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Working with our Dark Lady on other issues tonight, the question of "Make A Deal" came up again a little while ago in General Chat, and Mesanna has kindly agreed to slaughter you all in the near future. Date will be set depending on her availability; what can I say, you only have to spend a few moments with the people of Europa and big big explosions come to mind! Once I know when I'll update you here and on the uoem.net page.

And of course, please check the EM forums here more often as normally now I will post just there, but due to the unexpected kindness of Mesanna and the likely short notice, I wanted to make sure the decision was widely seen. Again, no promises on when; no man, beast or corporate monster can control the Dark Lady... she comes, she cares, she kills at will!

But I will hopefully be there enjoying it. Mock my ducking tank will you?! Oh I can't wait for the Tickle Of Death, I shall savour every one! :p

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did i miss this death by mesanna event??? and i dont mean the dying masks....i mean the the global event most shards have had once even twice by now ????

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont know if weve missed it or not ...invite was back in January....have we had mesanna high/low or not??

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It hasn't happened as yet; There's a Council meeting on Sunday, and I'll add another reminder for this in with the expected Governor requests, and anything else raised on the day... however with the change to Broadsword and the issues with Vendor Search, I suspect the poor Devs are worked off their feet at the moment, so I can't promise you all when it will be honoured. When I know, I'll let you all know of course.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jeeepers i just know for a fact i will be busy in real life when it does happen...[as normal]

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps the problem is we are posting and bumping a thread in the little old Europa forums....perhaps we need to launch a UHall campaign?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the departure of our EM it is almost certain this project is now firmly lodged in the Cavern of the Discarded.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very much in agreement Bobar.

*Edit*

Right, I've taken this to UHall lets keep it bumped team!

Last edited:

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last night about 10pm uk time she came on and introduced herself in general chat.

because i asked her if she was staying for good or just popping in to say hi she said
"for good is a long time but im here for the foreseeable future"