• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Everyone is Invited

A

aavie

I would like to invite all to join us February 22, 2009 for the Pre-wedding celebration of Lady Arwen and Lord Leo Lemrick. We will be hosting an evening of events to celebrate their upcoming wedding on February 23, 2009 at 10pm EST.

The events will occur at the Malas Skating Rink from 4pm EST until 6pm EST.

4:00pm Skate for Crates.........the more people skating the more crates we will axe. All crates will contain some sort of prize.

4:30pm Trivia Time......How well do you know the Bride and Groom?

5:00pm Skate with the Bride and Groom......Costs 1000gp and you are allowed a full minute on the ice alone with them.

5:30pm Dress your Bride and Groom. Meet at the Rink at 6pm EST to sign up for the event. Your team will need to contain a bride, a groom, and a scout. You will then have to collect the items to dress your bride and groom. First team to have a fully dressed bride and groom wins. Scouts make sure you can recall to and from the Ice Rink.

Come join us for lots of fun and laughs. If you do not have a rune, no worries, we will be placing them around Sosaria through out the day of the event.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you seriously charging folks 1k gp to be able to participate in an ingame event like this? Geez why can't you let folks skate for free? What happens if you start charging folks and then one or two or multiple people sneak in and get to skate for free? How is that fair for those that paid?

N

Natalie Black

Are you seriously charging folks 1k gp to be able to participate in an ingame event like this? Geez why can't you let folks skate for free? What happens if you start charging folks and then one or two or multiple people sneak in and get to skate for free? How is that fair for those that paid?
Ever hear of a $1 dance. Seems that is what they are doing. If they are vigilant no one can sneak in anyway without being banned from the house.

A

aavie

Yes the 1K skate is the equivalent to the $1 dance. All other activities are free to join. This part of the evenings event will only last about 30 minutes. Those that wish to not participate can sit back and enjoy some wine or ale with friends or go on a restroom break. There is not an entrance fee of 1K if that is what concerns you. The 1k buys you a minute of time to skate alone with the Bride and Groom to be.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow that miserly that you wouldnt spend 1000 gold to skate with the bride and groom? I mean, go kill 20 mongbats and your set dude.

A

alaina123

I will be there with my skates on! now i need to find a date....

A

aavie

Nooooo! if ya'll come with dates, then how will you make your hostess look, Standing there all a lone. The two of you should come as is, no dates, we can hide in the corner and drink to our celebate uo lives!

A

aavie

I am sorry, but due to a rl commitment of the groom, we will have to postpone the party until Tuesday, February 24th at 8pm to 10pm est time. All events will be included in the new time frame. Again I am sorry to those of you who had made plans around the previous listed date and time.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhmm.....

does this mean we're all invited on the honeymoon....??

should we bring our own pillows??

S

Stupid Miner

*snickers*

Some people here don't seem to get sarcasm. :lick:

A

alaina123

i'll bring the camera! oh wait...we dont have cameras yet. okay whos a good artist? maybe we can paint pics!

A

alaina123

well i herd through the grapevine we are invited to the honeymoon! i want pics! figured we can sell on ebay.....*evil grins*

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhmm.....

does this mean we're all invited on the honeymoon....??

should we bring our own pillows??

Got my pink pillows and my bedroll I aquired from begging, some cards and a couple of board games, and I'm ready to go. I hope he picked somewhere good for the honeymoon, I love vacations. :grouphug:

A

aavie

Got my pink pillows and my bedroll I aquired from begging, some cards and a couple of board games, and I'm ready to go. I hope he picked somewhere good for the honeymoon, I love vacations. :grouphug:
You forgot your bathing suit and your jacket! You never know, we may need them. They haven't said if it will be warm or cold where they are going yet.

A

aavie

The first round of runes have been laid down in Luna and I will be accepting people for the dress your bride and groom race from 3 pm est until 4 pm est and again at 6 pm est until almost 7 pm est.

the schedual of events are as follows:
8:00pm est Skate for Crates.....we will be breaking open crates filled with all sorts of goodies
8:30pm est Do you know the bride and groom trivia
9:00pm es skate with the bride and groom.......costs 1000 gold and will allow you a minute on the ice with them. We will be watching for those that tend to like things free
9:30 Dress your bride and groom race.

All events, with the exception of the bride and groom dance are free to participate in. The gold acquired for the bride and groom will be given to them at the end of the party as a wedding gift from all of Legends.
Everyone come join us and have a good time!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have no date......
M'lady, it is a terrible shame that I did not see this unfortunate state of affairs sooner or else I would have insisted upon offering myself as placeholder until such time as a more worthy suitor could be found.

A

alaina123

I still have no date......
M'lady, it is a terrible shame that I did not see this unfortunate state of affairs sooner or else I would have insisted upon offering myself as placeholder until such time as a more worthy suitor could be found.
Dear Lord Maplestone, i am carried away by thy sweet words, as i would have accepted your company to this most wonderful affair. However it was a pleasure to have met you as we have often crossed paths on these forums. Maybe Lady Aavie will have other events, in which i would look forward to seeing you again.