[Selling] Every Doom Artifact 24hr Auction

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
All items are on Atl and I will only accept Atl gold. Auction ends in 24 hours; Friday the 10th @ 6am EST
Bid increments of 5m and there is no 10min rule
All offers must be posted here

Glenda - 250m Reserve / 1b Buyout

Scholar's Halo - 250m Reserve/ 1b Buyout

Cuffs of the Archmage - 250m Reserve/ 1b Buyout

Gloves of Feudal Grip - 250m Reserve/ 1b Buyout

The Deceiver - 75m - Reserve / 250m Buyout

Bow of Infinite Swarms - 75m Reserve/ 250m Buyout

Britches of Warding - 75m Reserve/ 250m Buyout

Bracelet of Primal Consumption - 75m Reserve/ 250m Buyout

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Ouch! I wanted to bid on 2 items but I saw that there was NO 10 minute rule. Any chance that was a misprint? If not, no worries.
If enough people chime in asking for 10min rule I'll change it. I just figured a 24hr limit would be enough. It is an odd time, my goal was to get people items the first day it came out.

Reactions: Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2014
The GREAT State of Teaxs
If enough people chime in asking for 10min rule I'll change it. I just figured a 24hr limit would be enough. It is an odd time, my goal was to get people items the first day it came out.
Man, I am all messed up! I thought it ended at 6PM. Sorry about that. *Thinks about going to see an Optometrist* Thanks for the reply though.