• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Events for the Month of December 2011

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have two month long tournaments that begin in December.

The Sons of the Sea is hosting a Winter Dragonfish tournament for the month of December! Whoever catches the biggest Winter Dragonfish during the month of December, wins! More details to follow in a separate listing.

Also,

Our annual Holiday House Decoration contest will kickoff on December 1st and run through December 25th. The deadline for submissions is 12/25/2011. Decorate your house with a holiday theme, and submit a rune to the HoC mailbox with your name, and the tag "Holiday Deco Contest Entry".

The regular schedule of events will follow...

Sunday, December 4th @ 9pm ET - Hall of Commons meeting at the Hall of Commons

Weekly meet and greet to make announcements and bring issues to the EM team.

Friday, December 9th @ 8pm ET - White King Crab Catch, Sons of the Sea - Trinsic

The Sons of the Sea will sponsor a hunt for this most elusive winter crustacean. This will be combat oriented (much like hunting a Scalis).

Sunday, December 11th @ 9pm ET - Hall of Commons meeting at the Hall of Commons

Monday, December 12th @ 8:30pm ET - RBG Mission - Royal Guard Depot @ Serpent's Hold

You may register as a Healer for this event to gain Healer's Guild admission credit. Also, remember the Roll Call contest for most cohesive sound off during roll call.

Sunday, December 18th @ 9pm ET - Hall of Commons meeting at the Hall of Commons

Friday, December 23rd @ 9pm ET - Beacon and Dregs - Static Event
In the wake of all the documents found recently with regards to the event and the efforts of individual investigators, several new leads will be able to be followed up on that may provide illumination...
*This will be a static investigation event that you will be able to complete anytime 12/23 through 12/27*

No HoC Meeting on Christmas

Wednesday, December 28th @ 8pm ET - A Fun Guy's Folly
With the investigative team quickly unraveling clues before them, a startling discovery may have already indicated the mysterious killer’s next target...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As I do agree that the EM's should work with the players so they are not stepping on each others events, I would hope that we can come to a middle ground on this and not totally delete all Saturday Events.

This is a prime time that alot of the players including myself only have to attend them. With around 4 or 5 Saturdays each month I do hope that both the EM's and GG Auction Staff come together and create a compromise through mutual concessions which is in the best interest of the Shard Community, Townships, and those wishing to attend either of these events.

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our lack of Saturday events this month is the result of December being a very busy month for both Dross and myself (All those holidays and such).

We've said this in the past, and I will repeat it again, whenever we can schedule events, we schedule them. If we tried to work around every other events there wouldn't be a great many events.

As far as Saturday nights go, we will only schedule events starting at 9pm ET. That's the agreement that we came to with the SHE auction folks when they were having their auctions on Saturday night.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As far as Saturday nights go, we will only schedule events starting at 9pm ET. That's the agreement that we came to with the SHE auction folks when they were having their auctions on Saturday night.
Thank you, good to know and as for our town events such as Friday Bod Night, Tavern Night, Crafters Hall etc. Our hosts are really good at working around, adjusting and/or adapting the events to either fit into another part of the day or week so feel free to mark up our schedule. Give us a chance to problem solve or a "Get Out of Hosting Event Free Card" hehe most of our events dont require tons of prep time like other large events. :banana:

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We totally understand the schedule it when ya can philosphy and in no way seek to dominate Saturdays entirely. Was being funny there....

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I do agree that the EM's should work with the players so they are not stepping on each others events, I would hope that we can come to a middle ground on this and not totally delete all Saturday Events.

This is a prime time that alot of the players including myself only have to attend them. With around 4 or 5 Saturdays each month I do hope that both the EM's and GG Auction Staff come together and create a compromise through mutual concessions which is in the best interest of the Shard Community, Townships, and those wishing to attend either of these events.

id rather the EMs worry about overlapping other shard EM events than player events