• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Events for the Month of August 2010

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday, August 7, 2010 @ 8pm, Castle Britannia - Lord Balandar delivers his decryption of the mysterious scouting report recovered from the Demonic infiltrators

Sunday, August 8, 2010 @ 9pm - Hall of Commons meeting

Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 7pm, Nujelm Chessboard - The next installment of Captain Bloodrum's Challenge! Top 2 teams qualify for intershard match with Sonoma (See additional post "Bloodrum's Abyss")

Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 8pm - Hall of commons meeting

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 8:30pm ET, Castle Britannia - Summit meeting with Royal Guard Training to follow - "The Crucible Dungeon Crawl"

Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 8pm ET, Castle Britannia - Livery Quest

Saturday, August 21st, 2010 @ 9pm ET, Test Center - Bloodrum's Abyss - The two teams to win and place in the Bloodrum's Challenge earlier in the month have the option to compete in a cross shard battle royale against EM Tailspin's Treasure Seekers of Sonoma!

Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 9pm ET - Hall of Commons Meeting

Week of August 23, 2010 - Investigations into Sheffield's murder

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 from 6pm to 10pm ET, Sons of the Sea in Trinsic - Sons of the Sea Fishing tournament window, open registration, please refer to Tournament Sticky for rules.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 12:15pm ET, Fairfax VA - Ultima Online Town Hall Meeting

Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ pm ET - Hall of Commons Meeting

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8pm ET - "Best Served Cold" - NOTE CHANGE FROM ORIGINAL DATE

Thursday, September *cringe* 2, 2010 @ 7pm ET - Sosarian Solstice Fair

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have sworn I'd announced or posted it before, but I can't seem to find it, so...
THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010 AT 11PM EST.
PVP Boat Battles! Those interested should assemble a team of 3-4 fighters for this event. There are ten boats, and it will be strictly first come first serve. Event will begin at 11PM, so please be early and arrive by 10:45PM for rules and grouping. Gather at the Skara Brae Counsellor's Hall in Felucca.

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note change of date for "Best Served Cold". With the approaching Town Hall we couldn't attempt to do this event justice, and have decided to push it back after weekend.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Please note change of date for "Best Served Cold". With the approaching Town Hall we couldn't attempt to do this event justice, and have decided to push it back after weekend.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Ugh I cannot wait for this stupid job to end in November. I cant keep up with all of these events and I am getting angry that I miss these wonderful events. :-( *Thinks* hmm *Goes and buys a Mega Millions ticket* Come on baby I need to win so I can go to EM Events!!!!

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's going to start at Lord Balandar's in Moonglow. Beyond that we aint given nuffin up! Supprriiissessss!!! :D

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It did from the beginning...I don't know what you guys are talking about *shifty eyes*