• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Events for March

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies for the backloaded schedule this month - I've been traveling most of the month so far and will continue to do for another week. ish. We'll see how it goes :p

Monday, March 17th, 8pm EST - Royal Guard Induction Ceremony
All those wishing to be inducted into the RBG Town Guards are asked to meet at Castle Blackthorn at 8pm. All existing guards and/or regiments are encouraged to attend, wearing dress uniform. There will NOT be Town Inspections this time through, as I'm still working on the logistics of doing that without out it taking 2+ hours and becoming tedious for everyone. What this means is we will only be visiting the towns in which new recruits will be sworn in.

Friday, March 21st - Benambra's Trail: The Search for Olivia Kanlocke
An Investigation. DEFINITELY details to follow on this one.

Monday, March 24th, 8pm EST - Governor's Meeting
The first meeting of the new session. The meeting will open with (brief) introductions of each Governor, and will address 1)The diplomatic mission to Tokuno, 2)Xanthus and the recent kidnappings, 3)Concerns of each town. The majority of the time should be spent on #3, and the King asks for understanding if things need to be "moved along" so that everyone can be heard within a reasonable time. As always, we will close with an open forum for citizens to address the Council.

Sunday, March 30th, 5pm EST - Benambra's Trail: Bloodlines
The final Artifact of the Pentad of Power will be revealed. Please meet Sir Andrew at Blackthorn's Castle. Please note, much of this event will take place in Felucca (but it starts in Trammel).

Please note that I will be posting some fiction soon. It will serve as a primer for those who wish to "catch up" on where the story is at.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is pending the results of the election code for "please don't make me talk about vampires"? Lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. That's what I was thinking haha

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is my opinion that the crown should stay neutral in such affirmations, for the crown to outcast a group of players from the system would be well... discriminatory. :p

*makes bad jokes I know*

But in all seriousness (not!), judge the individual for their actions and not their ... afflictions. Unless you are Va'lis and then you can judge away because well... who doesn't whenever he's concerned? Forgiveness is not as easy to some as it is to others. :grouphug:

~ Sue.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Val would step down if the King asked it of him. :p

Doesnt mean he wouldnt try to break Moonglow away from the Crown though ;)

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gov. Ariana Erikkson has withdrawn from the election as of last night. Good luck to all!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you put up the details on tomorrow night's event yet? I probably won't make it since it's my anniversary but I would like to at least see what I'm missing haha