• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Events for February

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scheduling was thrown for a loop this month, so it will take a few days to finish fleshing out.

Monday, February 17th, 8pm EST - "Benambra's Trail: Sands of Fire"
Thanks to the efforts of Thorpe's Investigators, a likely location for one of the missing artifacts of The Pentad of Power has been discovered. Jeffrey will set out (from West Britain Bank) to retrieve it, and in the process, finally reveal who the mysterious enemy is that has been lurking in the shadows...

Sunday, February 23rd, 6pm EST - Catskills Throwing League Awards Ceremony
Come out and celebrate the best Throwers of Catskills as a new Champion is crowned! This will take place at the Fairgrounds in Britain (a moongate from the EM Hall will be provided).

Sunday, February 23rd, 7pm EST - Governor's Meeting
The next meeting of the Royal Council of Governors. All citizens are encouraged to attend, and will be able to address the council at a designated time. This meeting will be particularly concerned with the delegation to Tokuno and construction requests (including offices). The meeting (as always) is at Castle Blackthorn.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Scheduling was thrown for a loop this month, so it will take a few days to finish fleshing out.

Monday, February 17th, 8pm EST - "Benambra's Trail: Sands of Fire"
Thanks to the efforts of Thorpe's Investigators, a likely location for one of the missing artifacts of The Pentad of Power has been discovered. Jeffrey will set out (from West Britain Bank) to retrieve it, and in the process, finally reveal who the mysterious enemy is that has been lurking in the shadows...
I'm having surgery that day. I will have to reschedule sir. lol

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you learned not to schedule things for after the governors meeting haha.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see the Pentad Artifact series is continuing :) i was worried for a bit there.