• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Event Type Research

선호하는 이벤트 종류를 선택해주세요. (Choose your favorite type of event)

• 전투 (Combat) : 단순한 롤플레잉과 전투 (Simple role-playing and combat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 미로 (Maze) : 복잡한 길찾기 (Finding path in maze)

• 수집 (Delivery) : 특정 아이템을 NPC에게 전달 (Delivers specific item to NPC)

• Total voters

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
안녕하세요.

저는 새로운 해를 맞이해서 향후 있을 이벤트의 성향들을 조정하기 위해 여러분의 이벤트 선호 종류를 여쭤보고자 합니다. 이것은 단지 조사로 향후 이벤트가 모두 다수결에 맞춰서 이루어진다는 것은 아닙니다. 다만 선호하는 종류에 따라서 이벤트의 비율을 조정하기 위함입니다. 여러분들 중 일부는 PvP와 같은 토너먼트를 원한다는 것도 들은 바는 있지만, 그것은 여러가지 제약으로 인하여 지금까지 많이 개최되지 못하였고, 아마도 지금 현 상황으로는 어렵기 때문에 문항에서 제외하였습니다.

여러분이 선호하는 이벤트 종류를 다음에서 골라주세요.

Hello.

We're having a new year now and I would like to know what is your favorite event type. It will be affect on my future event ratio but not mean I will not do certain type of event which has small voted or keep doing the same type that large voted. I believe some of people who enjoy the PvP wants tournament or something but following the circumstances in Arirang, and lots of factors that are too complicate to be held. So I removed it from the answer. I hope you can understand that.

Please pick the one your favorite event type.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
죄송합니다. 옵션에 투표가 공개로 설정되어 있질 않아 이전의 내용은 투표창이 보이지 않았던 모양입니다. 혹시라도 투표를 못하셨면 새로운 쓰레드에서 해주세요.

I apologize that I think set this vote as an private so you can't see the vote. If you can't vote previous thread, please do it in new thread here.