• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Event Tonight!- 8/22/15- The Diamond of Despair

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder!! Event tonight! We go in search of the 4th gem needed by Hawkwind! 7pm pst Meet at Skara Brae Community Center! There will be a gate from West Brit Bank and Luna to Community Center! Please park your pets…
Read more →

Continue reading...

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
According to the Governor of Skara Brae, such a gathering of flappys and other combatants in Skara Brae will be construed as an act of war. This meeting shall not go unpunished. (I'm just the messenger here, don't shoot me) In Reeky's words : If yoos brings dem all to mees city, usins will blow yoos all up wifout eben feelin bad.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If we don't like the message.... we kill the messenger! :bdh:
*shrugs* Y'all been warned. However I wouldn't expect any reprisal tonight. Goblins as a whole view bravery as a weakness so taking on a large army capable of striking back is very ungoblinlike