• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Today at 1pm est?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When I logged in this morning, a system message announced please join sir Dupree today at 1 est for an event. It's this the Gilfane Christmas thing or some other meeting? Anyone know?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I logged in this morning, a system message announced please join sir Dupree today at 1 est for an event. It's this the Gilfane Christmas thing or some other meeting? Anyone know?
from the EM Forum:

Sir Dupre suspects Vice forces are planning an attack based on rumored troop sightings. But with little information returned from scouting parties, no details on location or timing are yet available. Dupre calls upon Britannia’s warriors to aid him in uncovering Minax’s motives.

Please visit the Siege EM site or check with your local town crier for more details

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh I missed it by 30 minutes. By the time I logged in I couldn't find the group...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure, Governor Victim was killed early on in the fighting , but was successfully resurrected, and had to spend the rest of the battle recuperating. The Shard took to arms, the Vice invaders were eliminated and Vesper was saved. Thanks to the shard for Liberating my fair city, I may have to rethink assigning my brother Xanzu to the position of Sheriff with an invasion of this sort being prepared under his nose . . .

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't make the event. Watched a movie instead. Wish I had attended the event. X-Men: Days of Future Past is bad. Real bad. :(

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Watched a movie instead. Wish I had attended the event. X-Men: Days of Future Past is bad. Real bad. :(
As someone who read the entire gamut of X-men comics for most of the 90's and quite heavily researched the back story up to that point, all of the movies have bothered me a bit