• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event!] The Great Ilshenar Naked Race

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Event!] The Great Ilshenar Naked Race (TONIGHT! 9pm UK Time)

Next Saturday, The 10th of October at 9pm UK Time (10pm CEST) O*T are holding their first event 'The Great Ilshenar Naked Race' a race from the Compassion Moongate to the camp just to the south.

THE MAP:

THE START:

Everyone will meet at the Compassion moongate in Ilshenar where you will line up on a start line, 3, 2 ,1 will be yelled and you will run on 'GO'. ANYONE who moves past the line before the word GO will be noted and can not win.

THE FINISH:

-----------

THE RULES:
  • You may use a mount, or as a gargoyle you may use the ability to fly.
  • You must be naked.
  • You must pass through the 6 checkpoints and collect a ticket (Further details below).
  • You must show all 6 tickets at the end to collect your prize.
  • You must follow the path on the map, Using other methods to advance forward will not be allowed.
  • Each ticket is blessed so if you die you can continue the race after getting resurrected.

CHECKPOINTS:

There are 6 checkpoints throughout the course, they consist of two crates you must run between. You then collect a coloured ticket from the floor and continue on course.

A Checkpoint

A Ticket

PRIZES:

1st place: 5 Million Gold

2nd place: 2 Million Gold

3rd place: 1 Million Gold

4th place: 500 Magical Residue Donated by Flinx

Everyone who attends will get a goodie bag with cake!

So join us Saturday the 10th of October at 9pm UK Time (10pm CEST) for the best race of the year!

F

Flinx

Realy a great idea!

Sadly i´m not there regarding RL...

But i throw in 500 Residue as a additional price. (Pls contact me asap for transfering the deed)

And i hope there will be another race at another time *g*

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Flinx for the donation, We've added that on and it's now the 4th place prize.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:) Thanks Flinx!

We WILL be doing other events. Hopefully on a regular basis.

Hope everyone can come!

-- El, O*T

A

Alaster The Mad

The pwalus from PWAL are really happy !

At last, someone is taking care about nakedness in Sosaria (which is, i remember, healthy).

PWALs will be here, for sure !

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
What about stealthing during part of the run? :eyes: And Ninjas, can they go as llamas or ostards or not, as it can be harder to see/check their nekkidness?

Oh, and is it allowed to use speedboots? :confused:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Further details about the race:

THE START

Everyone will meet at the Compassion moongate in Ilshenar where you will line up on a start line, 3, 2 ,1 will be yelled and you will run on 'GO'. ANYONE who moves past the line before the word GO will be noted and can not win.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is naked considered no clothing but jewlery allowd?
Can you hold a weapon or spell book?

I'm guessing it means cannot have anything on doll but would make it easier if that could be clarified.

Lastly if it is nothing on doll, will tamers be able to use pets?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jewelery is okay and you can hold whatever. I think using pets would slow you dowm. but if you want to bring them, sure!