• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Sunday the 26th of June at 8:30 pm CET!

EM Borbarad

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
English:

Meet Professor Grimm in the “Imbissbude” (Counsellors Hall) Sunday the 26th of June at 8:30 pm CET!

Deutsch:

Trefft Professor Grimm in der “Imbissbude” (Counsellors Hall) am kommenden Sonntag den 26 Juni um 20:30h MEZ!

Kind Regards

EM Borbarad

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear EM Borbarad,

I really hope that you refrain from naming our honourable Councelor's Hall "Imbissbude" because I really think it is respectless of you to do so.

You asked for a few tipps for a new name, I sent a few to you, so please - at least ask the people what they would like to name it.

Not just a silly name you invented a few moments ago, you owe that as EM to us, the citizens of Drachenfels.

Regards from the always critical but none the less humourous

~ Medea

EM Borbarad

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Dear Medea,
thank you for your post about this.

I said several times, that I want to have name suggestions from the players for a new name, but all what I got was your mail, with some (nice) names.
But as you are not the only player on Drachenfels and I really wanted to get more players to work on this, I made the decision to name it “Imbissbude” even when it was for ONE weekend / event.

So my plan was to get the players to stand up against this.
And I am happy that you all complaining about this (I was hoping so).
Finally I got what I wanted :)
I have now a lot of E-Mails with suggestions.

Medea please don´t worry, the name is now again (till we had the voting for the new name) Counselor’s Hall.
I am happy to have player on Drachenfels like you, but I really want some more people to get involved in important decisions like this.
And even if your suggestions are really good, I need and want more feedback from other players.

My small provocation was necessary to get the people out of their chairs.
And as you will see, I was right.

Right here, I want to say again thanks for your good and very important work for the Drachenfels community.
Please stay like you are, and don’t worry, I am very good in taking criticism! :hug:

Btw. we will have next Sunday a meet and greet, I will post all about this at the evening.

Kind regards
EM Borbarad