• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Schedule Changes - Weekend Flip Flop

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone!

The events scheduled for this weekend have been flip flopped.

Shiver Me Timbers will be on Friday the 25th at 8pm ET

and

The 3rd Healer's Admission Trials will be on Saturday the 26th at 9pm ET

See you then!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh good EM. That makes it so much easier for me to relax before the healers admission. I will try and get Queen Zen to send cookies or something. Have a great turkey day EM Dross and Dudley.:thumbup1:

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you inquired on this subject we let you know that we'd be following a weekend heavy event schedule through the remainder of this year, and possibly into the beginning of next.

The reason we schedule events at a later time on Saturday (none starting before 9pm) is to open the earlier part of the evening to allow for player events on a popular evening.

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed we sure did. The time change was not however. You guys put up a schedule every month and this month your not adhering to jack. We try and plan around ya. Thanks for allowing us lilfolks times early in the day. Will just shut up now before i get worked up.

G

Gowron

Thanks for the advance notice. As I understood it, we moved our event from Friday to Saturday to accomodate your schedule only to find that you put something in our slot anyway.

Your coordination and advanced planning is greatly appreciated.

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's been an event scheduled on Saturday, November 26th at 9pm ET since the schedule was published in the beginning of the month. We didn't change any times or dates, we simply switched the events that were being held during those times.

The reason for the change is that the "Shiver Me Timbers" event requires at least two EMs to run it, while the Healer's Guild event can be done with one. Dross wasn't sure that he'd be able to assist on Saturday, hence we flip flopped the events should his holiday responsibilities keep him from attending Saturday's event.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed we sure did. The time change was not however. You guys put up a schedule every month and this month your not adhering to jack. We try and plan around ya. Thanks for allowing us lilfolks times early in the day. Will just shut up now before i get worked up.
Why come to us and ask us to move our auction tho when you've got stuff planned on both nights thru the end of the year. It seems silly to me but I can't do either this weekend because of rl engagements. Just saying

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite sure I understand, but if you are suggesting that we asked Guardian's Gate to move their auction, that isn't the case.

G

Gowron

Not quite sure I understand, but if you are suggesting that we asked Guardian's Gate to move their auction, that isn't the case.
Either there is a misunderstanding, or there are some untruths being tossed about. I'll be looking into this more. I sure hope it is the former other than the latter.

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definately Misunderstanding, We moved our auction because we felt we needed to attend the healers guild event as do all the player run towns on the shard and when it was moved, it was to accomodate that very event. The event was then moved back to the following day perdy much ruining any move we made to ensure proper attention to the "city event." People are sore over it, including myself but life will surely move on.... as will the auction...

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be additional opportunities beyond the one tomorrow night to gain admission credit to the Healer's Guild. If you can't attend tomorrow night, it's not the end of the series.

G

Gowron

There will be additional opportunities beyond the one tomorrow night to gain admission credit to the Healer's Guild. If you can't attend tomorrow night, it's not the end of the series.
I can concur with that, and thanks for clearing all that up. The knot in my underwear has been untangled.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of healers guild Dudley is working up a "standing" sorta speak. Soon as he gets it together will post for everyone to get organized with.