• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event reminders from the Pirates

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As always, every Sunday the Catskills Militia gathers at 14:00 EST (That's 2PM to ya Landlubbers from da other side of da pond) on Sunday. This week, we'll be fightin' with monsters if all goes according to plan. I'll leave it to the purple ones to make the official announcement (and post the location, as I don't know where it is yet).

Also, next week is the first weekend of April, and that means black market trading! So there's only a week to reserve your vendor for this quickly growing monthly event.

Hrmm, mebbe I should post these to the event calendar as well.

Piper [PGoH]

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aneirin may have to come give Piper another very stern look just to be sure she doesn't forget to attend the market. Maybe even sterner this time.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem with that is Aneirin has already reserved a booth.

He'll have to send lackeys for the job of looking.