• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [EVENT] May Events

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5/11 – A Long and Forgotten Path (Investigation)
On Thursday, May 11th at 8:00 PM EST, meet at Castle Blackthorn to begin an investigation-style event that will last for one week.
Note: This will not be a standard event, only a brief introduction to the investigation.

5/18 – A Stroll through a Troubled Soul
On Thursday, May 18th at 8:00 PM EST, meet at the location uncovered by the previous investigation to continue the search.
Note: This will be a roleplay event with very little combat.

5/25 – The Pact of Xaerhaonohr
On Thursday, May 25th at 8:00 PM EST, an expedition will lead into Hythloth to conclude the investigation.

Continue reading...

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,
Unfortunately I need to reschedule tomorrow's event (5/11) to Friday, 5/12. Same time. This will just be an introduction to the investigation event so it will not involve any kind of combat and lasts until 5/18, so it will still be accessible even after the brief introductory event.

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The investigation event has begun! For those who were not present but interested in participating, I have left instructions in a book in the courtyard of Castle Blackthorn on the background of the quest and how to begin. If you get stuck, this guide has some tips and explains my approach to setting up the dialogues:

Investigation Guide

If you run into any problems feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a governors meeting this month? Last month it was just the King & I (Jack Sparrow).

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so sorry, Zeke - was unavoidable for me, my three sisters showed up at my door completely surprising me (they're all east coast, and helped me move to Texas in '15) and were here for just a week, so you can understand I wanted every minute with them :)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was unable to attend the last meeting. I started a new job that has me Training on 2nd/3rd shift. There been a lot of meetings that it's only been Dev and me. There was a story line that I have been running the past 6 months at Governors meeting. Probably only a handful of players are probably aware of.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Week days just don't work for me for governor meetings. :(

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
No governor meeting for this month. I am going to try and space them out a bit. On that note, what would be ideal days/times for governor meetings?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can do Friday nights, usually. Keep in mind that I am 1 hour ahead of EST time, though, and when my DST starts and yours end, I am 3 hours ahead of DST time.
So my attendance might still be iffy for those meetings due to that.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zath!! too much math! :eek:

day/time is wide open for me, Erebus, one of the perks of retirement - well, wide open unless you cut short my naptime, in which case you get Cranky Dev