• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event loots!

T

Teeshy

Anyone got any bats yet? If so, from what? I've been killing cursed people, spectral armours, and those shadow anbnoying things, but haven't seen any bats drop yet =)

Finally saw a general in the invasion forces and killed him (slowly! REALLY slowly!) and got a crossbow with something like 45 SSI, DI and HLD Anyone managed to get one of the spellbooks with nice mods?

F

Fink

I was collecting coloured armour suits (I plan to imbue them into something useful when SA comes out), but I also got a bat from a spectral armor, I think. I have a few coloured books of lesser quality, but I've yet to see a general.

Actually since they stopped the forced spawn, all I've been able to find is two crimson dragons and corrupted townsfolk. Those dragons are awesome (in the true sense of that word) to behold, but unfortunately it means I'm too late.

I did try a bone lich; took me about 20 minutes to defeat and I got nothing of note from it. Otherwise, I've just been haunting the graveyards..

T

Teeshy

The one General I did find was in East Brit yesterday sometime =) I found a spot where the surrounding dragons/wyrms couldn't see me and hid between EV casts - took a really long time, but all I wanted to do was to be able to say I fought one ;)

I haven't fought a crimson dragon yet, not seen anyone else around when I find one =)

If anyone is planning a group trip to Sacarii - please post on the boards somewhere? Would love to join and finish the quest at least once =)

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bat's aren't exactly rare, 1 in 2 should drop them and there is only two colours. I have every single possible item from the event except for the small web that drops off of Sicarii.

T

Teeshy

Maybe I'm missing the bats somehow then =/

I'll keep hunting today - (and to echo Katlene) what did you get them off?

*edits* Heh - I went back to Yew Cemetary, and the very first spectral armour I killed I got one =D

D

Dain

I have a collection of books from generals.

The item that the general/captain gives you is respective to that which it equips. Only the mage generals (the ones wearing leather armor and with a Staff) can give books.

Books have an array of mods unique to books.

I have seen up to:

30% SDI
15% DCI
15% LMC
20% LRC
4 FCR
1 FC
3 MR

Aswell as the full set of colored armors, loads of general weps, liche talsimans/books, bats etc

Just need a medium web aswel.

T

Teeshy

Thanks Pet =)

I have seen up to:

30% SDI
15% DCI
15% LMC
20% LRC
4 FCR
1 FC
3 MR
*grins* I want one with exactly those mods ;) Greedy ain't I? ;)

I finally saw people in with Sacarii, and they ressed me enough times that I could finish her quest too - finally thought I was getting the hang of throwing EV's from a distance, and hiding, then I died twice =P (Thanks much to Cook and Lovells!)

Will try and run another character through there later, but I don't think I will be able to make it without stealth =) At least I've done it once, and got my spiderweb deed =D

The coloured armours do look quite good! The crimson coloured armour is quite sexy ;)

K

Katlene

i finally got a totem today my first anythign from this event lol!!
just got to do sicaraii now and then hit the gy again for a try at the book & bats

F

Fink

Think I might just buy or trade beggar's webs for a talisman and big webs if they're going around. I'm not exactly thrilled with monster bashing, seeing as I am one.

T

Teeshy

*offers Fink a Talisman for a web before anyoen else can*

*grins* I actually got 2 talismans today, already had one, was just aiming for 2 =)

I went back to Sicarii today too, to get some more gossamer, int eh hopes that I can get another character down there somehow - stepped through the "portal" into a room chock-a-block full of death spiders, dread spiders, drones and Sacarii herself.

I died =P

Third time I got back there I managed to clear it all out though (well, except for Sacarii herself) and got my 10 gossamers, so now I just gotta figure out how to get someone else down there =)

F

Fink

The gossamer's for making the big webs, ja?

Where does the rubble come from? I've wanted that logpile since Haven.

K

Katlene

theres a guy at magincia moongate that gives 3 types of quests. one for each type of thread. i got the log pile the other day from the thread of thought quest. still have to get around to doing the others. is rather hard given i dont have a necro

F

Fink

theres a guy at magincia moongate that gives 3 types of quests. one for each type of thread. i got the log pile the other day from the thread of thought quest. still have to get around to doing the others. is rather hard given i dont have a necro
What do you need a necro for?

T

Teeshy

The gossamer's for making the big webs, ja?

Where does the rubble come from? I've wanted that logpile since Haven.
Yup! Gossamer is for the big webs, get it from Sicarii and her drones in the lair in Khaldun =)

I found out last night that you can get *in* to Sicarii if you are dead, as long as you have managed to dip your book in the blood pool - unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to make it alive to the blood pool so might have to soulstone some skills around to put stealth on another character =P

And the Rubble is from the quests that the guy buy the moongate in Magincia give you =) Gotta use spirit speak on one lot of the souls in Magincia (the ones that don't move), cast exorcism on another lot, and simply beat up the otehr lot.

And if my brain was working I could say the names of the souls, but it isn't =P

K

Katlene

I got a vampire bat of a cursed human at the graveyards today

F

Fink

you need exorsism & spirit speak to realease 2/3 of the souls.
apparently jack of all trades sometimes works for SS.
Weird, the (thread of fate) gump just says kill them by spell or sword, haven't got anything yet. Do the threads drop in your pack, to the ground, or on the corpses?

F

Fink

Thanks, is working now.

Strange that you need a necro/ss to kill undead the 'proper' way, I would have thought that sort of thing was a paladin's job.

S

siyeng0

Thanks, is working now.

Strange that you need a necro/ss to kill undead the 'proper' way, I would have thought that sort of thing was a paladin's job.
That's why you need... a necro-paladin!

*flaunts Lindae*

K

Katlene

geeeez fink dont go making sence!!! you'll ruin what the dev team have been trying to achieve for years
:lol:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen up to:

30% SDI
15% DCI 10 DCI
15% LMC 5LMC
20% LRC 10LRC
4 FCR 2FCR
1 FC
3 MR
FC doesn't drop on the general books. The real caps for general books are next to it.

I call shenanigans on you.

D

Dain

FC doesn't drop on the general books. The real caps for general books are next to it.

I call shenanigans on you.
I have seen books with FC, I have one with more then 10lrc, the other mods i have gathered from other people.

EDIT.

Mistake on book, I don't have with more then 10 LRC. I stand corrected.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen books with FC, I have one with more then 10lrc, the other mods i have gathered from other people.

EDIT.

Mistake on book, I don't have with more then 10 LRC. I stand corrected.
They would not be off generals. The other people are lying.