• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Event Items on Atlantic

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not an auction, all items are offer only. Please make an offer by via post. Pm, icq offers will not be accepted. All items on Atlantic now.

1. A Sharpened Stick (4) - Pacific Season 3

2. A Warden Of The Realms Plate Tunic (5) - Sonoma Season 8 - SOLD

3. A Rune Etched Scimitar (6) - Sonoma Season 8 - SOLD

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And my offer is still 30 for scimitar. There are just too many items out now to think they will fetch what they use to.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i can go 40 on the scimitar, that's about as highest i'll go.

thanks,

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i can go 40 on the scimitar, that's about as highest i'll go.

thanks,
I got 2 of this from the event, and i was sold my first one at 80mils. so im looking for 70-80mils around for this one also. thanks anyway for your offer :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 2 of this from the event, and i was sold my first one at 80mils. so im looking for 70-80mils around for this one also. thanks anyway for your offer :)

Yes, I understand your reasoning but please consider these facts that:

1. Item when they first come out has a "hype" value when its being sold so it falsely inflates.

2. This entire season while great in the beginning for Rare Dealers, I believe we have reached the plataeu on what typical EM items are selling for. Granted certain factors will still push the value higher than normal on some of them but for the mainstream items you just won't see that kind of offer.

3. If my offer seemed low, I have yet see anyone else stepping up the plate and offer more. So perhaps it's not low when compared to the current market.

I like that item because I was there at the event and wasn't lucky enough to obtain one so it's been etching at me heh.

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I understand your reasoning but please consider these facts that:

1. Item when they first come out has a "hype" value when its being sold so it falsely inflates......................
Sorry A Rune Etched Scimitar was sold. 65mils