• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Item List

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something is wrong with this season's event item list. The bottom half is all messed up with coding. I tried to fix it but it said it can only hold 40000 chars or something like that. Please fix it or otherwise I won't be able to add anymore items to the list.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Something is wrong with this season's event item list. The bottom half is all messed up with coding. I tried to fix it but it said it can only hold 40000 chars or something like that. Please fix it or otherwise I won't be able to add anymore items to the list.
Should be fixed now.

Edit for clarity: the limit should no longer be a problem. If there is still another problem with the coding please let us know so we can look further into it.

I'm moving this post to the Stratics Help forum so we can keep track better. Thanks.

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't have the word limit problem but a new problem exisits now a lot more coding lanauge is showing up

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well need some info...

Is it happening to new posts, or only when editing older posts? There was an update to the editor as part of the updates the other night, it might be root cause of the problem.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It appears this is only happening to older posts when they are being edited. Unfortunately the only real solution is to start a new thread instead of updating an older one. Threads created beginning Friday shouldn't have this problem occurring, so if you start a new one, it shouldn't be a problem for the foreseeable future.