• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event item (Chesapeake)

A

Andre

Not really interested in selling, but I am wondering what event items are usually worth. This is "an empty goblin cage" (looks like a blue lantern) and is from an event tonight on Chesapeake. Thanks for your input.

S

Suzzy

Prices depend on how many there are, hues, name of item, wearable or not, does it have any use, etc.

We need more info and perhaps a picture before anything can be said about a price for that particular item.

M

mr purple

there was one for sell on a vendor for 80 mill, and it sold in less than an hour.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thats initial vendor-new item hype. my friend bought one later for 75 ml

S

Suzzy

From what I understand only 10 or so were given out. Depending on the hue, this lantern is worth at least 100+ as Tomas said.