• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event Info] Smuggler's Run - July 14th - After the Summit Meeting

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As discussed at Sunday's Hall of Commons meeting, this Wednesday we will be having an event called Smuggler's Run.

For this event you may choose to aid in the transport of the goods from their home port, or you may act as a pirate and attempt to stop the transport of those goods.

Please e-mail EM Dudley ([email protected]) with your intended decision. A crew can be made up of five persons (so five people per ship). This will help me gauge the number of ships I need. I will also add some extra for late comers.

Please attend the Summit Meeting at 8:30pm ET, Castle British if you are interested in participating in the Smuggler's Run event. The Smuggler's Run will begin immediately following the Summit Meeting. "Merchant Vessels" will depart from one location, the "Pirate Vessels" from another. Locations to be announced the night of the event. If you have any questions, please post below or email me.

Also, there will be a general "EM EVENT" chat channel open. All participants should join this channel for up to the minute direction!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The Servant: Blasssted mortalsss...
The Servant: Perhapssss you need another tassste of our powerssss...

The Servant: Foolisssh whelpssss...
The Servant: aiding an even bigger fool
The Servant: Allow me to leave you all a ssssmall gift...

The Servant: *hits the staff on the ground to no effect*

The Servant: Curssse you mortalsss...

(Did somebody lose their little Disco Stick Powers? hehe)

An Image Of: Ye shall never catch me!

(Runs to the island through the gate)

*a metal chest becomes visible through the hard soil*
An Image Of: Muwahahahah!
An Image Of: Yes! As I'd thought
An Image Of: Do the dirty work for me!
An Image Of: This is exactly what I need!
An Image Of: Muwahahahah
An Image Of: Until next time, pawns in my game you are!
An Image Of: Muwahahahah

Can we make guesses who is behind it all?

Also
You see: The Servant???? Or is that just my journal converter cutting off?