• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event Fiction] RBG Official Report

EM Augustus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
[1-10-12 / RBG Official Report, filed by the hand of Lieutenant Corian]

Dear [name redacted],

This report is regarding the matters we have been discussing so far. I have personally been following up on several of the leads and have discovered as much as I could in the last few weeks.

What we know as of now, is that several rogue organizations and individuals have been circumventing all guard authority. I would like to list and detail out all information of each individual and/or organization. The list is as follows:

The Black Guard (org) / Marouk the Black (ind): A man named Marouk seems to be solely responsible for any and all actions of this group. We believe this group is responsible for the attacks on both Luna and the more recent attempt at taking over the city of Britain.

The current relocation of troops to the city of Vesper, hired officially by the city as part of the Vesper Town Guard, is unsettling to put it mildly. To be more blunt, it is disturbing and the situation needs to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Additional note: I deem the man himself to be extremely dangerous and unpredictable.

Evidias Emeisis (ind):There has been far too little information concerning this particular woman. However, do not take this as a sign of a non-existent threat. I have picked up rumors of her association with the individuals Marouk and Simon. Though rumor also has it that they are not seeing eye to eye anymore, her mere association with said individuals is enough to warrant further investigation.

Simon (ind):Individual appeared at first to be mildly unstable. He was held overnight for committing a robbery, due to be released in the morning. However, in the morning the bodies of several guards were found and a message had been scrawled across the jail walls in blood. Though when we interviewed several witness to the break out, they all described him as a very pleasant, talkative person. This suggests a highly temperamental individual who also exhibits an inclination for killing.

Additional note: Suspect needs to be recaptured immediately.

Agaris (ind):Very little is known of this person. What little I have gleamed has been dropped into my lap. Reports from several cities about an individual fitting the description of the man last seen exiting a Mage shop on the lower east side of Britain. (Coincidentally around the exact same time of said killings in the city.)

The Traversis Emporium (org): Most of what we know about the Traversis Emporium is already heavily documented, and so I will skip mentioning it for the sake of an expedient delivery.

A location of the Necromancers' use has been discovered and we are keeping a very watchful eye on it.​

Signed,
Lieutenant Corian​