• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event] Festival of the Bear (Sunday 17th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The recreational ground is behind the Swaggers Inn.

Players not in a warring guild to Vesper will be unable to take part in Bear Wrestling but can take part in the other events.

E

Evlar

Re: [Event] Festival of the Bear

Does that mean I have to turn up naked....

E

Evlar

...oh, sorry... "Festival of the Bear", not "Bare" :p

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bah, I read "beer".
The people asked for a Beer Festival, but the man with the dead animal on his head misheard, because there was fur covering his ears, so they got a Bear Festival instead...

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hahahaha :D I'll host a beer festival next time *grins* or something of that theme.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The people asked for a Beer Festival, but the man with the dead animal on his head misheard, because there was fur covering his ears, so they got a Bear Festival instead...
LMAO

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of which .. now that Cobra is back, will we have a Nude Marathon again? Now that would be interesting .... :thumbup:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of which .. now that Cobra is back, will we have a Nude Marathon again? Now that would be interesting .... :thumbup:
You should have took part in the Great Ilshenar Naked Run *grins* (Report here)

Was really good fun but with gargoyals, We decided to use mounts.