• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event!] European Hide & Seek Event Series

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just received from Flinx...

Announcement of the European Hide and Seek event series.

Time: Every week over three months, weekday may vary
Required: Your knowledge and some good friends

What's this all about?

Just simple. Every week at an evening about 8pm UK Time (9pm CEST) a screenshot will be posted within this thread. All you've to do is to identify the location on the screenshot and move yourself to this spot. Flinx will be waiting there for you and give you one task to fulfill. The fastest three chars will gain 10, 5 and 2 points. At the end of the three month the top ranking chars will get a prize. And probably there will be a small prize some single weeks also.

But all in all it should be for fun. And for the fame ;-)

You can start training right now while riding along the world and memorize all the interesting places. It would also be wise to have a rune to an excellent rune library at hand.

And not to forget the tasks! Some you can fulfill on your own. For others you need the help of other players. So find out now, which players have which capabilities and get a good standing with them, so you can ask a favor in time.

What you don't need:

• Fighting! - At least for tough monsters.
  • Gold - Some tasks will cost a bit, but no one will get bankrupt over them.

The first screenshot will be posted on Tuesday the 13th October at 8:15pm UK Time, 9:15pm CEST. Be prepared!

F

Flinx

Here we are ...

The first picture.

I´ll be at the shown position for half an hour from now on. So, hurry up!

Attachments

F

Flinx

Hello.
You´ve finaly found me. I got lost wandering around. You can help me for further journeys.
Please get this dagger, made by a friend of mine, named Saris.
Find someone who can imbue 50 luck to it and bring it back to me.
I then will have a bit more luck oon my further wandering. So I hope ...

That was, what you could have heard if you found me in time.

I´m quite a bit disapointed as only ONE char appeared. Nevertheless the honor is up to FERRUT. He found me at 09:29 CEST and was back 5 minutes later with the imbued dagger.

Now i´m thinking if a new try next week is even worth the time. Please help me to decide.

Was the picture to difficult to find?
Is this forum not the right place for the announcment?
Is the whole idea just to ridiculous for player to participate?

Please give me some feedback!

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was running round the bottom floor of the Queen's Palace trying to get lower before I realised where it was!!

Then I was convinced I wouldn't be first! Good fun, thanks Flinx. :) :) :)

A shame no one else managed it though, hopefully just because they were doing something similar and looking elsewhere?

F

Flinx

Nearly a week is over and noone, but Ferrut has answered to this thread. I therefor think no one is interestied in this thing.

Sadly, but there won´t be any further events.

J

JPDefault

I would participate in events like this, if it wasn't for my total unexperience and lack of friends (I believe this is called "being a newbie").
I even tried to reach the target point after you revealed the location, but I couldn't really find a way up there, and almost got killed by a paragon Imp. :D
Anyway, I wouldn't be too negative: players are busy with many things, and only a small part of them actually looks at this forum.