• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Event Drop Large Blue Painting of A Boy Called "Addie"

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
**SOLD***

My first time posting a pic so I hope it looks ok. Selling this Event Drop Painting. It is a Large Blue Painting of a Boy called "Addie" Walking hand in hand with the Time Lord into the Ethereal Void. Feel free to post on here, Contact me in game my character is Jason- or ICQ me at 223241934. Thank You

My highest offer at this moment is 200m I have been told I can get 250m-350m. I will take offers for a short time and sell it to the highest. Thank you for looking,

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id recommend cropping pic just to show the item. nobody here needs to know u play wow also ;)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info. As I said...This was my first time posting a pic. So I figured it wouldn't be the best. I guess now they know I play WOW and TItanfall :p

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Do you play on 10foot screen? Your player window is so tiny!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just recommend left WOW and TItanfall and focus in this great game named Ultima Online!

Cheers

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that sure is a tiny play window...i think u need to tinker with your settings...at least 3/4 should be play window

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In Cc thats the window size I get with my screen at high resolution. Only way I know to make it larger is to drop my screen resolution down, making the rest of my computer and web experience suck, or Virtual machine one desktop at low resolution. This is probably one of the turn offs for CC for new or potentially new players.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If there is something I am missing on how to make my window larger I would love to know what it is. I larger monitor....but it aint the biggest you can get by any means. I have the biggest screen size selected in the in game settings.

Amd Thor...for the record. I haven't played WOW in a very long time. Titanfall on the other had I have....sometimes I just need to go kill people and blow up machines. It is on rare occasions, but it steals a hours of my play time once or twice a month.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, in your options you can make it larger- but not a ton. Monitor size makes a difference...

I'll bid 210m on portrait. Is it rotatable?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, in your options you can make it larger- but not a ton. Monitor size makes a difference...

I'll bid 210m on portrait. Is it rotatable?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I got in a tight spot and had to sell it for 175m I updated the top to say Sold. Sorry for the confusion.