• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event Announcement] Thursday, January 20th, 2011 @ 7pm EST

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

There will be a summons for the Knights of the Crux Ansata to assemble on Thursday, January 20th, 2011 @ 7pm EST

This event will be a mixture between Role Playing and Combat.

There will also be several opportunities for RPC/Role Playing Interaction between now and the event on the 20th, such things will be 'subtly' announced in the CruxAnsata and the Atlantic RP chat channels as they happen.

EM Bennu

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I'll be able to make this one! My swim meet is fortunately at 4:00!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got this email from Bon Iver tonight...

Since we've grown accustomed to it, many of the Crux have been online at around 7 EST when we usually expect Addie to wake up. Today we were waiting in chat and Addie had finally replied, though a little late. He seemed frenetic and had talked about death and holding a man's hand and walking through a gate. He had also mentioned cannons but what was the reason behind all this?
Many of us want to know if this was actually you saying this or did someone make another character named Addie and mess around with us because it was very confusing. Could you just reply if you were doing any EM activity today (1/17)?

Your friend,
Bon Iver
Here is my reply:

Sadly, it looks like someone was screwing with you guys tonight.

Due to a prior obligation I do not EM much if at all on Mondays and haven't for the past couple months, (things MAY change in mid-February).

Any interaction with Addie or any RPC would be played out in game, and not through chat... other than general announcements and Question and Answers on an OOC level.

Bennu
Looks like someone had a bit of fun messing with the Crux Knights tonight... :twak:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received this rushed note today to pass to you,

Knights of the Crux Ansata!

Full Battle Muster today at 7pm EST in the Silver Serpent Chamber, a gate will be provided from Jhelom!

~Captain Amandine

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I coudln't make it to event :( its hard when you work third shift. I got home at 8am and stayed up to goto an interview then at 3pm went to sleep... By 6pm I couldn't seem to drag myself out of bed since I had to work that night 3 hours after the event started from 10pm-8am :(. I would have only gotten 3 hours of sleep before going to work all night, no way could I of done that lol

Why oh why didn't I think to take that day off of work! lol, how did the event go anyway? I haven't heard anything about it anywhere.