• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event Announcement] Kingdom Corrupted - "Hollow Victory"

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of the pieces are in their place and Ter Mur Master Scholar Crexus and the Royal Mages are gathering in final preparation for the Banishing ritual. Royal Investigator Miles Brinn, now healed of his previous injuries, has come forth to lead the Guard in ensuring the success of the ritual and protect against the counterattack that must inevitably manifest from the remaining strength possessed by the Void.

Event Date and Time: Sunday July 25th at 8:30 PM CST
Event Location: Inside Castle British, Trammel
Event Duration: Just over an hour

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pallando! Great Event and a good turnout, sorry a few individuals had to ruin it for whole shard, but other than that was quite enjoyable! Appreciate it =)

B

Beer_Cayse

disruptive persons should be bounced right off the shard. or at least jailed until event is over. you know ... sort of a "time out"?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
disruptive persons should be bounced right off the shard. or at least jailed until event is over. you know ... sort of a "time out"?
They should, but I don't think EM's have the kind of power, and GM's usually take a few hours to respond, event would be long over... Also, it was an entire guild and a few individuals, I asked them a few times to stop attacking the mages, some did, most didnt' =( I was sitting there trying to Greater Heal them, but I don't think it helped much lol

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An unfortunate happening but not an unexpected one.

Hollow Victory was designed as a branching event and it was entirely possible for the Royal Mages to be killed off by the Void creatures, and despite the manner of their demise, which was somewhat questionable (mostly because players have no real way of preventing other players from turning on the mages themselves as opposed to defending them against monsters) the next few events will reflect the outcome nonetheless, according to what I have planned in the case that the mages were killed.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I feel I must apologize although not for the present explanation of things.

Before the event began I understand (now) that there was a EM dialog. While that was going on I was not at the screen (was occupied with a #2) and completely missed out on whatever the plan was. So I apologize for screwing up whatever was supposed to occur, it was not my intent to spoil anything.

Cheers...and next time I will try to do the deuce on my time. :grouphug: