• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event Announcement] A Changing of the Guard - "Crusade of the Ancients"

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Date and Time: Saturday October 2nd inside of Castle British, Trammel starting at 6pm CST
Duration: 2 hours at least
Notes: The initial meeting will be to explain the rules of the event and go on from there. Please attend with the character that has chosen the side of Queen Dawn or Prince Juntos, if you have participated in the Morte Rossa quest (You may still attend if you have not chosen a side).

Hope to see you all there!

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
I work till 9 pm central get home at 10pm central :sad2:
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Please take screenshots people. So I can see a little of what went on.

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
I work till 9 pm central get home at 10pm central :sad2:
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Please take screenshots people. So I can see a little of what went on.
And I'll be at a wedding...

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was pretty cool, we went to brit and then were told to go to separate rooms depending on whether we were "dawnites" or "juntites" and then were given a task to go talk to someone somewhere to find out our task, as a juntite i was told to go to mistas and meet with "Log the prime ritualist" once there he explained the plan of prince juntos and that our 1st objective was to kill off some meer eternals who had been suppressing some of the power of the void. after that meeting everyone went back to brit castle until Pallando gave to word to attack and then all the juntites went and fought the meer at Lakeshire while the dawnites fought the jukas at mistas for an hour collecting "trophies" in the form of named swords (too bad they had timers so they couldnt be kept for museums and whatnot). as a juntite i noticed that some of the meer eternals had been extremely buffed up, dealing about 65 damage a hit and quite often to my all 70s character and having a rather insane amount of hitpoints, i died within about 10 seconds of the event, then died another 2 minutes after being rezzed... luckily for me those were my only deaths... only the eternals carried swords, i managed to gather 7 of them within the hour, i believe i collected the 2nd most with the #1 person collecting 11... no actual items were given out for the event but the # of swords collected added to ur reputation score with whatever side u were fighting on. in the end the dawnites collected more trophies during the battle than the juntites, there were significantly more dawnites than juntites but i assume fighting the meer is easier than fighting the jukas since the meer arent red and wont attack unless being attacked....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's a few pics from the event's pre-action scenes. Fighting was too heavy to try to get pics (at least ones that weren't grayscale).

Attachments