• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event] Always. A Concert of Love

• Thread starter Ismenedarville
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ismenedarville

Dear Citizens of Sosaria,

The Kingdom of Everthorne proudly invites you to attend the grand opening of Everthorne Performing Arts Centre, featuring our first concert of the year.

Always, A concert of Love
by
Lady Elora Evalla.

Followed by

Everthorne Bachelors auction

Concert will start at 08:00 Eastern Time on Sunday, February 10th and rune to the Performing Arts Centre will be accessible at Everthorne’s Garden Lounge.

We contrive to present the best in the performing arts and in partnership with other existing performing arts centres, to share and employ the arts as a major catalyst to strengthen bonds of friendship among Sosarians and advance the kingdom’s growth.

We look forward to seeing you,

Ismene D’Arville
Emmissary

(Note: For those not unfamiliar with the Kingdom of Everthorne, a gate to the Performing Arts Centre will be provided at Skara Brae bank at 07:45 Eastern Time)

(More note: I was lucky enough to get a preview.. and it was more than what I expected, the concert was heart warming, funny, and romantic. Lady Elora Evalla is truly multitalented, and Everthorne is very lucky to have her)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds very interesting...I'm a bit confused about what actually goes on. But interested.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob you are going to find that most RPing events are lots of fun and a nice change of pace in game. Just remember to be respectful and try to stay in character.
I'm sure you will have lots of fun watching this and will want to get more involved after wards.

I

Ismenedarville

Thank you for your interest. If you are confused.. why don't come and find out.
We extend the invitation to everybody. Even if they are not regularly an rp-er to have a taste of rp.

I

Ismenedarville

Reminder: The event is tonight at 8 pm eastern. Please meet Ismene D'Arville in Skara Brae bank 15 minutes before the event. I will provide gate to the art center.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Ismene of Everthorne

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a very enjoyable time. I was surprised to have a good laugh even. A sense of humor and a touch of class. Thank you for putting on a good show.

I

imported_ejpeters

I was there also and really enjoyed myself.
Good show and a good time!

I

Ismenedarville

We are glad that you enjoyed the concert. Everthorne is honored to have your presence.
Feel free to come by if you ever feel like just rp-ing. Our garden opens every Sunday at 9:30 EST

-Ismene of Everthorne