• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event] A New Assignment - The Informant

EM_Acies

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The cryptic message has been decoded! Join Sir Markham on the steps of Castle Britannia, Trammel on January 27th at 8:00pm CST.

L

Liquid_Ape

This is not a criticism of the event, just a helpful pointer for the future:

If you are the guy with the rune to where we are going and you open a gate, you should be the LAST one to go through, not the first.

After someone popped a gate to get the adventure started, there were so many people, not everyone could find the gate since it was obscured. When the gate was gone, unfortunately, so was everyone who had a rune which left about 20 people stranded at the castle with no idea where to go. I looked around for a bit, then gave up and shut off UO.

Hopefully, things will work better next time.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we were in the em event chat channel. make sure u are in that channel and u will get all ur questions answered. i missed the gate also but made my way to the location.

L

Liquid_Ape

we were in the em event chat channel. make sure u are in that channel and u will get all ur questions answered. i missed the gate also but made my way to the location.
Thats cool. I wasn't in the chat channel. I didn't even think about there being one. I will check there next time.