• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event 3-21

W

weezer

Good fel event last night in brit. I enjoyed it. One of the better fel events on legends.

There are only two things i would have changed (and i don't even know if you could). I wish the guard zone could have been turned off last night for the event. Getting guards called on you for healing a guildmate, ressing, etc is a little crazy. Turning off the guard zone would have been a good idea. This also limited the spells mages could cast and was a huge dexer/stealther (hard to reveal them if you can't EQ, cast fields, or meteor swarm) advantate. Conflags work, but you had to be careful not to hit a blue.

A little advance warning of the event would have been nice.

Other than these two minor things, was a great event.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
weezer, your shard reporter apologizes for no advance notice ~~ I have only just returned home and have not been keeping up with the events and happenings here on Legends

should be back in stride now, and I'll try and stay ahead of stuff around here :)