• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EVE-vents]: Auction - Sun 3rd Feb, 2008, 1pm aest ### LIST POSTED###

• Thread starter Eleanora [EVE]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eleanora [EVE]

<center>

When: Sunday 3nd February, 2008
Time: 1.00 pm AEST (Sydney Time)
Gating from Luna 20 minutes prior to start.

</center>

Submissions are complete for this Auction. If you have an item you wish to submit for the MARCH auction place it in a bag with a book containing your character name, contact details (icq) and your reserve price.

Full terms, conditions and Auction List are located on the [EVE] Menu at Spellweave.com HERE

List Posted for this auction

NOTE: This auction also contains a Trammel Castle (see site for details) which offers will be taken on prior to the auction. It will be sold to the highest bidder before the auction starts, subject to meeting the reserve price or greater. If no prior offers the castle will go to auction or be withdrawn from sale by the owner which will be decided on the day.

G

Heh - if I was ever going to get a castle in game, that would be pretty much the exact spot I would want for one too =P *sighs* I enjoy customising my house too much though. And I only have one thing I could sell that would get me enough gold to buy a castle, and not sure that I want to sell it =)

Ooh, but it's tempting! =D

E

Eleanora [EVE]

lol well msg me what is is maybe can get you a deal

Do what i do get a house on test centre and get your design and deco fixes on there lol, that is how most of Brackenwood was done, built on there, sent pics to owners to copy then I go in and deco so works well lol. Plus I pay owners each time I run something in their building so we all get something out of it.

G

Oooh, I think it's very possible you may be a very evil woman
*chuckles and messages you anyway*