• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EVE Stratics! seeking more staff

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
We're continuing to look for people from the Stratics community that has an interest in this game.

Editors, writers, video producers and webdevs.

And anyone with an interest in the game.

Contact me for more details.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I have a few challenges with the site that I haven't managed to get done yet. If any of this sounds interesting, let me know!

* We have a backlog of articles that are in need of porting from the old portal to the new one.
* I would like for the portal to start making money, Initial idea is to increase traffic, but we can also achieve this by making youtube videos. Can you help with more ideas?
* We need more reporters and content editors, video editors and bloggers.

Please contact me if you can help with any of these issues.

(the idea about making profit is to create development funds towards the site and help it grow).

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still on here? Have a feeling this should be one of the main games listed...not some of the others with zero comments/discussions.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi Diomedes,

EVE has a really well oiled official forum, which is why this isn't really that usefull for other than Stratics visitors.
If youre still looking to contribute, feel free to pop by the site (http://www.stratics.com/eve) and check out some of the work I've done there.

See you around ? :)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay thanks Vince. Yes I know about their forums, but I am rather fond of the Stratics people that we get in here. I'll see what I can do to help out!