• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EVE Stratics] Blog Banter 35 Summary

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Blog Banter 35 fired up on april 12th 2012, but was delayed in summarization so I took a shot at it. This is the first BB summary I’ve done so feel free to come with suggestions or ideas for improvements. The topic was Public Perception… Now approaching its tenth year, the EVE Online [...]

Continue reading...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
And as I slowly progress with each blog entry to the banter, I more and more marvel. At the talent. A the creativity of the involved people. Like one would possibly marvel at a snowflake outside the window whirling around in front of the window, maybe even drifting upwards. Defying gravity. Defying the perceived laws of physics while simply being affected by another factor, naked to the human eye.

Like layers and intertwining cirles; squares and other odd shapes – the bloggers have their little circle that their ideas, life and background originate from. They all have different things that have broken them, hurt them. Coressed them back to life and elevated them to another kind of being. Like a mosaic of quirk beings making up the intricate dynamo that is the EVE Online community, only the entirety of the blog banter really presents the picture to you. So don’t just read one.
Eloquently summarized. :)