• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Evaluate Template: Necromancer Mage or Nox Mage

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
PVM Only and mostly playing solo these days. Imbued only gear without rare materials.

Magery - 100 Real (+20 Gems) Skill Group 1
Evaluating Intelligence - 100 Real (+20 Gems) Skill Group 4
Meditation - 100 Real (+20 Gems) Skill Group 3
Inscription - 100 Real or Poisoning - 100 Real
Necromancy - 120 Real
Spirit Speak - 100 Real (+20 Gems) Skill Group 2
Resisting Spells - 100 Real (+20 Gems) Skill Group 5

How would he do against say a Balron and Timeless Legends content?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have played both templates and If it's a choice between Inscription and Poisoning, i would take poisoning. Poison field is nice and the inscription sdi bonus(10%) is negligible at best with spell damage. Of course i ended up switching to Spellweaving instead of inscription or poisoning and dropped necro to 100(120 with jewls) and gm SS with 120 Spellweaving which was easily the best when playing solo. Also if you go poisoning not sure if you would need more than 80 skill(been awhile since i played a noxmage) and you didn't say if charmed undead were going to be a big part of template?

Last edited: