• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone bored enough to fill me in on what happened over the last year or two?

Something akin to those "timeline" documentaries with epic voiceovers and interviews with b-list celebrities would be perfect.

Thanks

G

*slaps hemi with a giant rainbow trout*

ok to start off with the entire shard is covered in purple as far as the eye can see, ompalompas are a playable race and doom arties are common as muck!

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the forum? Yea why not
I just recovered my Stratics password so I'm sure I'll be lurking and posting a bit.

Back to the game? Really, I think the draw it would put on my life would be too much
I'm already starting to feel the strain after activating my accounts - two nights in a row up past 6am* and I'm sick as a dog to boot. No UO. Bad UO. It's like heroin only it's virtually FREE.

Anyway it's always nice to catch up with gossip
active ingame or otherwise.

*And I didn't even DO anything! I looked at my items and thought about selling themm then spent like 3 hours searching for some stuff I thought I put down somewhere but I can't find anywhere.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...No UO. Bad UO. It's like heroin .... I looked at my items ... for some stuff I thought I put down somewhere but I can't find anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, i just asked about those Valentine-card-colors via ICQ ....

Am i guilty for this backslide?

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll be mentioning you to my games addiction counsellor when I tell her I'm back on the game. Er.. in the game.

G

what you need is a version of the old dial up limits.

Every 2 hours you got kicked off, remember?

When your time's up you get kicked off and go to bed.

Welcome back

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Hemi.

I hope to see you at wbb again sometime. Just one shot of UO heroin won't hurt anyone!

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

then spent like 3 hours searching for some stuff I thought I put down somewhere but I can't find anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]*hides teh box*

Trev gave me back my bloodtiles

Welcome back though... I saw a Hemisphere [Di3] run around... Ebil clone?...

G

I was just thinking the other day how there has been a distinct absence of Hemi-ness recently!

Welcome back!

G

Welcome back... Hope youve had a good break and that the world isnt too scary out there...

G

Damn... Hemi

Havnt played UO for 2 years and just wanted to lurk a bit here... nice to realise that I actually still remember some of you guys! ANd good to see you are still here.

Iam afraid I was let to the dark side of MMOPG and have been spending way too much time on WoW these past years

How are you all?