• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know where Europa went?
This is my prime time for playing with insomnia :)

Can we put 50p in the meter please.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if there is any really well decorated castles please check them when server comes back up.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They preparing the Brexit.- All will be fine, when the new server (Stonehenge) will be up and running. - So the UK players can have their own.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh forgot to mention, the new server will have only Trammel rules, and there is no King, just a Queen ruling it.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get an official stance on what's going on with Europa? it's reverted twice today??
Makes doing.......well anything pointless, I was making armour but half my pieces have been reverted back to ingots!!!.......*grumbles*
Oh I would also like to note that while the shard is reverting and making my luck armour pieces go *poof*......the 'Forged metal of Artifacts' charges are NOT being re-added.

@Mesanna , @Bleak