• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Europa will be going down ..." soon...

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We just got the 'Shard will be going down in 30 minutes' a few minutes ago, so looks like we're getting the Halloween patch, if you don't see a server on the login list that may be why ...

And I'm really hoping we don't see the hassles Origin has had so far :sad3:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Log In Servers are anyway, those still inside were still playing as I just left. And it seems it's every server, only TC1 was still available... how curious! Worldwide Halloween already?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I missed the message cos I was shoppin :(

Does anyone sell vet reward deeds these days? That's what I went out lookin for. The potted cactus, the hanging skeleton, etc.

PS. And now the power went out halfway through typing this message. And again before I could send it. This is third time lucky! Someone somewhere tryin to tell me something?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cail I have two 6 year vet rewards for sale, catch me in alliance chat :D

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it's about to happen again ;

Server Restart: All Shards - 1:00PM EDT | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

Server Restart: All Shards - 1:00PM EDT
James Nichols
29 Oct 2010 11:56:41 EST

Greetings,

To resolve and prevent an issue with some servers experiencing stability issues we are restarting all shards for a brief update at 1:30PM EDT. We anticipate all shards to be online by 2:30PM EDT, including Catskill and Legacy which are currently offline.

We once again thank you for your patience and cooperation.

In about ... 15-20 minutes, as I post this ;)