• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EUROPA SHARD - TRAMMEL KEEP for sale (great spot / grass / virtually spawn free) - 25M BO

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello!

Selling this beautiful Keep , situated near road. Feel free to send offers. Buy out is 25M.
Spawn free near old (now destroyed) guard post on road from Britain (leading to Yew / Vesper / Cove).
It also "includes" some static objects placed infront of the house for added deco. (small fish, garbage

Grass and woodland nearby.
Close to RAA shop , would make great spot for museum / shop / guild hall or similar.

upload_2016-9-3_1-28-6.png

upload_2016-9-3_1-27-48.png

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have recently returned to UO. So Im a bit rusty on pricing yet.
Will ask my friends for a fair price .

I believe such a quality keep is quite rare though. Even if Castles are much bigger and cooler to many .
None has such an awesome spot near Road (that stretch around half of the house).

It's like that section of road was made for a keep to be placed there *smiles*

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
housing on most shards have dropped dramatically over the past few years as there are now fewer players than was like say back in 2012. keeps and below there are many places to find a keep; while it is a nice location, you'd be surprised as to how much it is worth these days.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry for late reply. Ive been "awol" for a little bit.
If you're still interested, give me a pricequote. Im sure we can work something out.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bumping this.
House is for sale :)

Any takers? Beautiful keep near RAA shop and the other museums.
Cultural centrum of Europa :) this is your chance now.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Origin Store Issues
Posted on September 19, 2016 by Mesanna

Good morning everyone,

As I am sure you have noticed you are unable to purchase Game Time Codes on the Origin Store. I still do not have an ETA on the time or date it will be fixed, so as of today we are going to be turning off Housing Warehouse. Understand that by turning off the Housing Warehouse this also means no houses can be placed until we turn it back on. We will not turn back on the Housing Warehouse until 1 week after the Origin Store begins selling the codes again. Turning off the Housing Warehouse does not mean it will save a house if the house is in the IDOC state.

As soon as I have any more information I will pass it along to keep everyone up to date.

Mesanna

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
A spot near the castles on the raa shop and near the mountains was empty for months now there is a keep since I showed it to a returnee who had no house

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well you are welcome to bid :)
If my BO is too high, then we'll see.

With the upcoming rumored changes, Im thinking a lot of people might be coming back. So it's a gamble too :)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bump! Just got back from three week "vacation" (aka having a nasty cold).

Lowered BO :)