• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Europa] Obsidian Warrior Sash

D

Dimman

Selling an Obsidian Warrior Sash from an old event on Europa.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dimman

The sash did not meet the reserve price on the auction so I decided to put it up for sale here if anyone wants to buy it.

You can either write the offers in this thread, reply with a pm, or contact me on ICQ: 147653861 (Note that I do not check my ICQ that often, so it might take at least a day for a reply there)

D

Dimman

here you go :)

I will ofc remove the personal bless deed upon sale :p

D

Dimman

I have received a 50M offer, will give until tomorrow before I sell.

D

Dimman

I believe so, I have never dyed it, unfortunately there arent many of them so I dont know how to compare.. maybe someone else with knowledge about the sash could answer that.

I havent been able to simulate that color with a dyeing tub anyway.. i think its a bit more neonish than the blue from dying tubs?

D

Dimman

if no more offers come in before 19.00 CET today I'm sellin it to you Wolf :)