• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Europa Market Starts Saturday!!

• Thread starter Europa Market
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Europa Market

Europa Market Is Going To Be Held On Saturday 4th September

New Owners New Market and to come at a later date New Events

We are on the old Europa Traders Market Plot just over the east Umbra Bridge

Vendors For The Players Of Europa Will Be Free For Anybody To Place, People Can Sell What Ever They Have Or Want To Get Rid Of.. There Will Be A Gater At Luna Bank For The Market, Vendor Placing Will Be Friday 3rd September The Market Runner Will Be There Between 11am And 4pm If Needing Vendor Please Be There Between These Times, The Market Starts At When Ever People Want To Get There On Saturday, The Europa Market Runners Wont Be There Till 12pm on Saturday. If Any Questions On The Market Send Me A Private Message or Post on this Thread, Thankyou,,

:heart:$ Sponsered By Umbra Fort Trading Village And Bag Ends Luna Shop.. $:heart:

E

Europa Market

Europa Market Was A Success For The 4th September All Vendor Owners Told Me They Did Well On All Vendors, There Will Be Another Europa Market The Next Date Will Be On The 24th Of September That Market Also Includes A Event On The 24th Which Is Friday The Event Will Strart Friday Night, Times Will Be Given At A Closer Date As Will Instructions And Rules!. This Europa Market Will Finish Sunday But All Vendors Will Be Down By Monday Evening!. Thankyou To Everyone That Came To Europa Market This Month!. :)

Attachments

U

UOFree

Good Luck with the project, I'm happy to see someone put the Market and location to good use.

E

Europa Market

Good Luck with the project, I'm happy to see someone put the Market and location to good use.
Thankyou Very Much!!. Maybe You Could Pop In On One Of The Europa Markets At Some Point,, We Are Glad To Here From You :) Thankyou Again.

U

UOFree

Thankyou Very Much!!. Maybe You Could Pop In On One Of The Europa Markets At Some Point,, We Are Glad To Here From You :) Thankyou Again.
Sorry I don't play at all. The Gametime I was giving to hand over plot and last items is ending so I wont be logging into the game anymore.