• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Loses Another Player [Sad news]

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I'm still a bit shocked over the news myself, but I hope that there still are a few players that check the boards.

Yesterday I have resieved a very sad message...

Kal Shadowhand (RL James Carroll Gilbeaux) passed away unexpectedly on Thursday.
And as sad as it is, He also leaves behind a 10 year old son, 16 year old stepdaughter, and his wife who was also a RP'er in our tiny community. He ran the green goblin in BoC territory and was the leader of The Silent Blades (TSB)

Aidan Duncan is attempting to organize an IC memorial service for him and put his main character to rest somewhere in Cove.

I will post another message on the board once Aidan have spoken to Gotan and made the arrangements.

If you would help us spread the sad news, the help would be appriciated, as we are attempting

to see if we can gather a few people for the memorial.

Sioned

/Dorthe"

Copy and pasted from here: http://www.uoforums.com/topic/53891-europa-have-lost-another-good-roleplayer/

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I am sorry to hear this; as yet I've not been contacted, but of course we can do an official memorial for Kal... I can also come to any player run services and I'll put any tributes you want to write up on the UOEM pages. In the meantime, take time to grieve, the important thing is to remember another fallen friend in the way that best fits them.