• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Europa Guard Sash Robe

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering how much this would be worth? Its on Europa atm.

I bought it a fair while ago, not sure how long, but it was at one of Hemis charity auctions, at the time I think it was said to have been the first one made on the shard (The first one that wasn't deleted by GMs anyway) but I've no idea if that's true, and it obviously can't be checked.

I've seen a few around, but they all seemed to be the old dupes without exceptional marks or makers names.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the first one, but it's legal and original.

I'd tentatively say 8-10m. But it also depends on which shard you are on. On EU these are more common than, say, Atlantic.
We've had the gold cloth in more than 1 event, even prior to xsharding (around the time of AoS I believe was the first event).

T

Teufel_Hund

Not the first one, but it's legal and original.

I'd tentatively say 8-10m. But it also depends on which shard you are on. On EU these are more common than, say, Atlantic.
We've had the gold cloth in more than 1 event, even prior to xsharding (around the time of AoS I believe was the first event).
Kaj I am gonna have to disagree with ya my freind since it is Exceptional it is not a dupe so I believe you should be able to get 15 to 20 mill for it relatively easy. I see the dupes sell for 5 to 10. I would give ya 15 for it right now if I had gold on Europa...Kaj trade me 15 on GL for 15 on Europa. Anyway nice find.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kaj I am gonna have to disagree with ya my freind since it is Exceptional it is not a dupe so I believe you should be able to get 15 to 20 mill for it relatively easy. I see the dupes sell for 5 to 10. I would give ya 15 for it right now if I had gold on Europa...Kaj trade me 15 on GL for 15 on Europa. Anyway nice find.
Now that I think about it.. You are probably right. I've seen individual cloth pieces go for 5m+ per.

I still have some stuff on GL I'm xsharding back to EU when xshard servers are back so I could trade if you want :).

T

Teufel_Hund

Vor you sellin?

Kaj you got anything good on GL you lookin to sell? Or you takin all your goodies back to Europa?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vor you sellin?

Kaj you got anything good on GL you lookin to sell? Or you takin all your goodies back to Europa?
Mostly decorations for one of my houses, not really selling ;).

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The robe has now gone to Teufel. Hope he is happy with it:)

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

so Im away from comp one day and this happens.

Teufel,when you are bored of the robe please sell it to me.
Or sell it to me right now with an added cost of some mille...

Regards
The Scandinavian